Ultimate Subaru Message Board

*more* Video of my Wagon off-road in Oregon

TheSubaruJunkie

Do you have DivX 5.1 installed?

Originally posted by Brokechump

That video sounds awsome :headbang: !!!!

But for some reason I don't get a picture :banghead: I use WMP9 which I sometimes have problems with...anyone else not been able to view the cool sounding video?

Thank you :D Yeah, Tony flew through the gravel pile before Brian could get his camera up an ready. I have it on mine, and will get the video down to Brian to digitize by next week. I would like to get more footage of my Brat on the computer!!

Hey, with video on the computer, I can really show, why, I HATE STRUTS!!!!!!!!!:madder:

Tony, i actually have video compressed of your rig and my rig driving up that trail where Adam's strut popped out for the 2nd time. that video is alot larger and will be online as soon as I get home. I also have video of when i tried to drive BACK UP that dirt pile, and got stuck. Those will all be up soon.

Adam, i have alot of footage of your rig i need to capture still. And i'd LOVE to get that footage from you Adam. As you can see, or soon will see, your in every shot :) getting the best shot :) hahaha..

More to come later... oh, and you MUST have DiVX 5.1! If you didnt, these files would be 200MB+

-Brian

http://usmb.net/albums/albuo73/JunkieSoobme2.avi

That one is alittle over 4Megs and its a video of Tony and I driving up the trail. Tony bombs up it with his Turbo and Welded rear end. My poor 2bbl hitachi did a great job of pulling me up.

And here's another one...

This one is of me getting stuck. Its 40MB, but it sounds better and looks better than the other two.

http://www.usmb.net/movies/JunkieDirtStuck.avi

-Brian

1: Download DiVX 5.1 (obviously)

When I tried to open the .avi files, they kept trying to open in quicktime, which didn't work, so this is what I did & it worked great....

2: right click on the file & choose "save target as", then save it to your desktop.

3: go to your desktop, open the DiVX player

4: drag & drop the downloaded file from the desktop into the open DiVX player

5: Movie starts right up, & plays beautifully.

BTW, Great footage guys. Wish I had places like that to play in!

Lucky %$@*'s!

Welded is good, but driver exp. is a biggie!! Brian and I went throug all the same stuff that weekend, but his welded dif snaped the 1st day. He STILL went EVERYWHERE that I did, he just had A LOT more finess than I did:drunk: (I don't think, I drink!) With a welded dif., and his driving skill.....Jeeps and LC's beware:brow:

I never got to see the vid. of going up that wash,(the vid. dosen't show that it's a 30* up hill) that is WAY COOOOOOL!!!!!!!