Ultimate Subaru Message Board

blinker-markerlite bezel?

On an 84 wgon????Suby 2 has headlite assemblies like an 81 82.It has the 84 bumper without the blinker installed but has the headlite,markerlite,blinker assembly like previos years.I looked at an 80 but the bezel was diferant.Anybody know anything about this and mayby where to purchase a pasenger side one? I swear only subaru mixes up the years like they do!Any help greatly apreciated.:headbang:

Can you find a picture?

If you dont have one of YOUR vehicle: Up at the top hit the photos button and then go into the various folders and look for a car that is like yours. Chances are pretty good theres a configuration that is close.

Then just right click on the picture, say properties, then copy the link, come back and paste it into a new post or edit your old post.

When I get back from a weekend of fishing I will post a digi pic to show you where i am at.In short and 84 bumper with 81 headlights but the bezels are different.I believe what she is,is an pre 84 sold as an 84.She was boght in 831/2 but licsences as a 84.

Got to go,headed for the coast fishing,thanks

greg:headbang: