Ultimate Subaru Message Board

It's a small world

I took a trip with my wife and boy up to Vancouver, B.C. this last weekend. Saturday a.m. on the way up, I spotted Scott's wagon and uncoolperson's? red hatch heading the other way on I-5.

At the border crossing on the way back, I noticed a red ea 81 wagon in the row next to me a ways back. A minute later, there was Galen carfreak walking up to say hi. He and his buddy's were cool enough to let us cut into their line to try to speed up our wait, it was pretty hot and the boy was trying to sleep.

I half thought you guys might catch us, but I was making pretty good time and the trafic was pretty thick.

Anyways, good to see you guys. Go Soobarus!

I took a trip with my wife and boy up to Vancouver, B.C. this last weekend. Saturday a.m. on the way up, I spotted Scott's wagon and uncoolperson's? red hatch heading the other way on I-5.

Hey Zap,

You should of turned around and followed us.

We were in a 4 car caravan from Bellingham headed to Walker Valley.

1st car - Scott's White 87 Wagon

2nd car - Andy's Red EA81 Hatch

3rd car - Rollie's Silver/Purple/Red 88 Wagon

4th car - Mosiah's Yellow EA81 Wagon

We met up with Noah in Mt Vernon and had a great time. Cars got a few new bumps and bruises, but they all drove home in one piece.

Rollie