Ultimate Subaru Message Board

my lifted sedan (pics)

I finally got around to taking some pictures. what do you guys think?

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

couldnt make that last pic any smaller... anyhow its a fun car. ive been haveing a few small problems like stumbling. i have a question for you digi dash people. i hate mine. whats with the temp guage? mine only goes up one bar when it warms up... and lately its just been blank. maybe ill go out and get some action shots on the trails later. how many inches does that lift look to you?

cheers.

I finally got around to taking some pictures. what do you guys think?

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

couldnt make that last pic any smaller... anyhow its a fun car. ive been haveing a few small problems like stumbling. i have a question for you digi dash people. i hate mine. whats with the temp guage? mine only goes up one bar when it warms up... and lately its just been blank. maybe ill go out and get some action shots on the trails later. how many inches does that lift look to you?

cheers.

i think it's nice, but you'll get more comment in the offroad section

Sweeeet! Good looking 'roo you got there. Yes, keep the scoop. My guess on the lift....at least 4, maybe even 6. I'll say 5 :D

Can't help you on the digi dash. I have seen some posts on converting to analog here. Make a post on converting and I'm sure somone will hook you up. If you lived on this side of the planet, I would give you an analog cluster/wiring/sensors. I HATED digi dash on some of the cars I owned. (300ZX turbo was an exception...it was cool).

Go play with that 'roo and give us some dirty pics:headbang:

Very nice job!If Dr.Krazy sees this one it looks like his cars brother.Well not exactly but of a different color.

I don't know Jerry looks bigger than mine, more lift or smaller tires...Looks great though, time for some more off-road accessories, but I swear that thing is sitting much higher than Project Cheap.

I love lifted EA82 Sedans since we are so rare....still haven't heard of another one in the states!

Sweeeet! Got looking 'roo you got there. Yes, keep the scoop. My guess on the lift....at least 4, maybe even 6. I'll say 5 :D

Can't help you on the digi dash. I have seen some posts on converting to analog here. Make a post on converting and I'm sure somone will hook you up. If you lived on this side of the planet, I would give you an analog cluster/wiring/sensors. I HATED digi dash on some of the cars I owned. (300ZX turbo was an exception...it was cool).

Go play with that 'roo and give us some dirty pics:headbang:

thanks. i am on this side of the planet:brow: i hate my digi dash...

I don't know Jerry looks bigger than mine, more lift or smaller tires...Looks great though, time for some more off-road accessories, but I swear that thing is sitting much higher than Project Cheap.

I love lifted EA82 Sedans since we are so rare....still haven't heard of another one in the states!

are they that rare? i get crazy looks all the time.. fun stuff.

i have only seen one other 4wd sedan here on the island other that that there mostly 2wd or wagons. i've never seen a lifted on in person before...i'm on the fence about doing it myself because if i did i couldn't race anymore (rules wouldn't allow it)

haha I love the lifted sedan look! fwiw, my digi-temp gauge goes between 3-4 bars, the manual says that the 'normal' range is between 4-7. I had a hard time trusting the digi gauge, so I just bought an aftermarket gauge set, so now I have a voltage and oil pressure gauge too.