Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Factory service manual for download?

Hey guys.

is there a copy of the FSM around?

I know i'g gonna get flamed for asking this, but i ve done all the searchs and apart from sifting through hundreds of pages with the words FSM in them (including this one :rolleyes: ) all i get is dead links - like the one from MilesFOx's website. If there actually is a copy of this delicate treasure online i think we should glorify that in a thread all for its own.

Is there anyone else that is looking for it or am i the only subie nut without a book.

the reason being - i have a 86 efi rx turbo in australia (pretty far away from most of you guys) and every mechanic i go to says i ve never heard of your car or they say it must be an import and then shrug their shoulders.

So apart from the fact that i like to fix my own cars, it looks like i have no choice. i did find a copy of the HTKYSA though.

so if anyone could let me know where i could get my greedy paws :slobber: on this info Thanks in advance

Ill second this notion.....i have simular difficultys finding ea82t wiring diagrams for simply check up jobs..its soo damn frustrating when all you want to do is trace a few wires here and there.....its like there is so many different ea82t wiring diagrams..i got one of miles fox,s which is good but there are many wires that are not the same on mine but many which are also..this is due to state and country emmision laws i guess,

an ecu pinout of a 3 plug ecu would be like finding a gold nugget for me at the moment.... ea82t 86 model with flapper box and external knock sensor..simular to miles fox diagram but different colors here and there..all the injecter wires are right so is the ignition and pump relay.....also the knockbox but a lot that is different in color coding...anyone????

Ill go know before im booted off:grin: ....

those should be the same ones I sent you.

thankyou for your time chris...i have much specific imformation...and willl do a lot of good for future tuning...but i cant beleive out of all the diagrams i have now..that none of them are specific to my ecu

jecs 22611 AA001

A11-000-971 5204

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 years later...