Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Saw my first early Subie yesterday

Well... it's older than any other Subaru I've seen, so I guess it counts for something.

The property itself looks abandoned... boarded up house falling into disrepair, a couple of older cars/trucks on the lawn that look like they haven't moved in years. The kind of place I wouldn't want to get caught snoopin' around.

It's located on Rt.20, a few miles west of Nassau if I remember the location right. I'll be heading past it again Saturday (currently "commuting" from Albany to Pittsfield, MA until further notice), so I can stop by the neighbors and get some more info on it (who owns the place, contact info, etc.)

• 2 weeks later...
That's not that early I have a 1972 Subaru FF-1 Wagon. Thats early. And on the West Coast .

I talked to your mom over last weekend.I never called her back,sorry.Andrew has his story and I'm sure you have one too.Bottom line is he wants the ff1 for sure and is planning a west coast trip soon.

Thanks for keeping it covered.Gotta be some bees in there now,but that's cool.One of us will be talking to you or your mom soon.

Thanks,

Paul

hey mirroromega,

Andrew in CT never bought your ff1? man, i wanted to buy that months ago:mad:

You wanted to buy everything at one time or another.:lol:

Patrick PM'd me first,and Andrew was supposed to handle the dealing.He claims to have sent two checks....the rest is recent history.We wanted to buy it months ago too.I hope you understand that as far as we're concerned that car should be here already and should have been at Carlisle,but plans don't always fall into place like you expect.

I'm just amazed that you and Andrew have such interest in cars I saw when I was like 11 years old and you guys were like.....still twenty years down the road from birth.:)

Yep it s still covered

got a flat tire though thats about it haven't started it in awhile though

but yeah it is waitin hope someone shows soon

I talked to your mom over last weekend.I never called her back,sorry.Andrew has his story and I'm sure you have one too.Bottom line is he wants the ff1 for sure and is planning a west coast trip soon.

Thanks for keeping it covered.Gotta be some bees in there now,but that's cool.One of us will be talking to you or your mom soon.

Thanks,

Paul