Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '79 wagon update pics (just like everyone else ;) )

Hey MAV,that car desreves a nice Thule rack model 1050 that sits in the rain gutters.West coast folks will say Yakima,but your on the right coast so go Thule.

:headbang:

I just don't like seeing the feet of that rack pressing on the roof.

Thanks guys, I'm really loving this car, my fiance noticed how much I'm buying for it and called it my "favorite" now, since I'm selling my Buick I guess it is :grin:

Kost, yeah I don't want to cut those so I cut behind them and bent them up, it's a bit better now, still need to do a little more

luvr, too bad your not coming to the cruise, you could have seen it in person (it's gonna be great the wagon among 60 Imprezas)

the knob came with the car, I thought it might be original but it doesn't have the shift patern on top, definatly vintage though

moosens, I'm already there man, check out the last pics, I had to go with a better rack (it's thule too, funny I bought it used from Washington), now I just need a way of putting my spare up there

so nobody has a place I can load my video :( , it's soooo sweeet

luvr, too bad your not coming to the cruise, you could have seen it in person (it's gonna be great the wagon among 60 Imprezas)

Actually, what time is that meet Machine? Later in the afternoon or what? My family's house is halfway there, they live in the Lake Placid/Sebring area. If I can skip out early, I might be able to make an appearance. No promises though :(

the knob came with the car, I thought it might be original but it doesn't have the shift patern on top, definatly vintage though

That's okay, I might be able to fab something up. Too bad my 4WD shifter knob is broken too...:-\