Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Any of you Greater Seattle area guys got plans this weekend?

I thought about the SRP one, but it's too far away and will just be the same nasioc crew. Nobody I really know, all driving shiny new wrx's. I wanna get some kind of Evans Creek meet planned.

Just a feeler. . .

Must you live in the Greater Seattle area to attend?

No of course not, I just hate making people drive long distances for just a few hours' event. :)

A couple of my buddies are gonna come over. I'll fire it up either way. :brow:

Am I allowed to come over since alot of people hate me cause I post alot without using the search engine..:confused: I dont need any problems.. But im down to roll out to a bbq Ill bring some meat and some beer. 420 friendly? Ah what time do you plan on having this shindig because me and outlaw are going to finish my car tonight we need to do a little welding on my rig but then Ill be game to show up:burnout:

How about around 2 or so?

Hopefully this rain will flick off. I have the garage to hunker down in if it does rain.

Am I allowed to come over since alot of people hate me cause I post alot without using the search engine..

Of course. COme meet a couple of us, you'll have some familiar faces for the WCSS.