Ultimate Subaru Message Board

'77 DL sedan @ Tacoma Pull-a-Part

I went back friday May, 26 and it was crushed...Boooooooo

Tacoma, WA--was there Sunday and there is a white with blue interior four door sedan that had a stage-one single round head light grill(DL, all black with the rectangle turn signals) in hella good condition. the blue in the subaru emblem was still there and bright in color too. The tail light's (DL, no chrome) where in perfect exterior shape, as in no visible cracks at all. The little chrome vent-trim was in pretty good shape(the one that goes on the rear A-pillar right behind the rear door), but someone already took the passenger side one. The dash is black and cracked. The rest of the interior is in OK shape. deffinitely some excellent parts there for a daily driver. Front fenders looked good and the rest of the body is in pretty good shape. Two wheel drive, five speed: I wonder why it is in the yard. Someone took apart the carb for some internal part i think, but everything else is there.