Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Wrx Brat

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 oldschool

oldschool

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • portland

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:34 PM

Thanks, all input helps.That was my next step, stuffing the trans up and start modifying. Thanks Robert in Portland

#52 Yo'J

Yo'J

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • seattle

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:43 AM

I would love to see pics of the steering rack installation and what you did to shim it in there.

#53 rguyver

rguyver

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Kelowna B.C. Canada

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:38 PM

I would love to see pics of the steering rack installation and what you did to shim it in there.

i dont have any pics of building it but some time later ill try to get pics of it installed .

#54 sxe111

sxe111

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Mexico Beach

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:35 PM

Ive got a fuel question. I am putting a n/a 2.2 in an 86 brat and am wondering about fuel lines and fuel pump. Should I use a pump from a turbo brat or put an aftermarket inline fuel pump in? Also, do I need to to upgrade fuel lines? Thanks.

#55 rguyver

rguyver

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Kelowna B.C. Canada

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:51 PM

fuel lines will be ok for a N/A 2.2, i have used the turbo pump but any good fuel injection pump will work as long as it holds a constant 40+ psi , if you are going to go over 200HP you will need to upgrade the fuel lines and return line , i used the stock supply line as the return and put in a new 3/8 main supply.

#56 whitesti400

whitesti400

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Albuquerque

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:58 AM

That a nice ride man!! any updates? or new pics? its been a while. I would like to see under the car too!!!:banana:

#57 kirzick

kirzick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • olympia washington

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:38 AM

I know this thread is old but a update would be really appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users