Ultimate Subaru Message Board

A Mild Video.

BruceyWV

Maybe not. :banana: It's of me and my completely stock OB wandering around.

My "Offroad Tires"

ttflex.jpg

The Video itself, 9MB in size, WMV Codec

Oh, and I think I could have made it up that incline at 1 minute into but no protection so didnt feel like risking it. :grin:

Actually, thinking about it again. A better angle would have definately helped from my massive front end from scraping so badly.

Did you attach the camera to your door? interesting idea..

What kind of camera did you use? i like the quality.. and it doesn't seem to get that pissed off with the vibrations & stuff.. good stuff.

Interesting music too :rolleyes:

You're car's so quiet!! :eek:

cool vid..

i like the music..is it gregorian chant? or something like that.

BTW-how'd you mount the camera??

i'm trying to figure out a safe an secure place to mount my camcorder.i got the idea from someone to wedge it between the headrests..

I'm going to try getting some more of this, maybe with my fellow XJ/Rubi owners. :banana: and I'm going to come up with a way to mount the camera lower and farther out. It was just ziptied to my mirror. :rolleyes:

The music is "The Unsung War" From the Ace Combat 05 Soundtrack.

Maybe not. :banana: It's of me and my completely stock OB wandering around.

My "Offroad Tires"

ttflex.jpg

The Video itself, 9MB in size, WMV Codec

Oh, and I think I could have made it up that incline at 1 minute into but no protection so didnt feel like risking it. :grin:

Actually, thinking about it again. A better angle would have definately helped from my massive front end from scraping so badly.

yeah..trippletreads...nice

after that i think i may take some videos....however it'll be crazy bouncy the terrain around here are either oversized potholes filled with water....or giant mudd holes that eat trucks

i wish i had something soft like your terrain to whip around in...instead of just hurting my car from giant potholes made from coal and slate