Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Anyone been to these ORV Parks in Oregon , Browns Camp , Diamond Hill, Jordan Creek,

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,583 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 29 May 2006 - 01:15 PM

weer headin to ,Sandlake to play in the sand july 4th week, looking at staying near Tillimook, noticed theres some ORV trails nearby . off hwy 6 Browns Camp at milepost 33, Diamond Hill at milepost 22.8, and Jordan Creek at milepost 18). Trask is south of Tillamook on Hwy 101. anyne been out there? would like to go wheelin, maybe the 5th of july

#2 chazmataz

chazmataz

I'm a Mud Addict

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • Estacada

Posted 29 May 2006 - 08:27 PM

yes. i've been to browns camp. good stuff some pretty hard stuff and some tame stuff. you can get a map of the area ( which i would suggest) that shows all the trails and difficulty rating and whitch ones are for bikes, quads and horses only but there are plenty of good class 2 trails too. if you are going to sandlake then i'm assuming that you know you need an atv permit.

would love to come and join you but i think i have already planned something for that weekend. chaz

#3 Spiffy

Spiffy

this road's wide enough

• Members
  • 978 posts
  • Portland, OR

Posted 29 May 2006 - 10:38 PM

here's the link to the Tillamook OHV Area:
http://atv.prd.state...etail.php?UID=3 (click Places to Ride for all the Class 2 parks in Oregon)

the maps can be found here:
http://159.121.125.11/tsf/ohv.htm (click Trail Maps)

looks like there's some good exploring to be done out there... haven't been yet, but it's on the list of places to check out soon...

--Spiffy

#4 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,583 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:04 AM

thanks for the Map

#5 scoobyclimbs

scoobyclimbs

Attack of the madaxeman..

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • Newberg

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:18 AM

kewl,
I'll check it out for ya Scott...Anyone wanna go...?:grin:

#6 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,583 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 04 June 2006 - 09:57 PM

any place to camp out around this area

#7 chazmataz

chazmataz

I'm a Mud Addict

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • Estacada

Posted 05 June 2006 - 01:00 AM

i know browns camp has camping. i don't think there is any rv hookups but they do have outhouses.

#8 nicky nighteyes

nicky nighteyes

top billin'

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Berkeley

Posted 06 June 2006 - 03:18 PM

sand lake has a campground, browns camp does too.

browns camp was pretty tame when I went, but I have heard good things about lees camp (right up the road)

#9 scrap487

scrap487

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • Government Camp

Posted 06 June 2006 - 09:04 PM

sand lake has a campground, browns camp does too.

browns camp was pretty tame when I went, but I have heard good things about lees camp (right up the road)

yeah theres some cool stuff up around lees camp, alot if you know where to look, but unfortunately last time i was there was in january and many trails were closed at the time... should be open now though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users