Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

My Be Selling My Brat

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 edalexandr

edalexandr

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • cuba mo

Posted 28 October 2003 - 03:25 PM

YES THATS RIGHT I MY BE SELLING MY BRAT IT IS A 79 MODAL AND IT IS VERY NICE YOU WILL NOT FIND ONE BETTER,3 DAYS AGO I CHECK THE TRANS FUILD AND IT WAS A LITTLE LOW SO I FILL IT UP WITH SOME 85 120 JUST LIKE THE MANUAL SHOWS AND TODAY I CAN NOT GET IT TO GO INTO 4TH GEAR:cornfuzz: :cornfuzz: AND ANY HOW CAN ANYBODY HELP?? , I MY JUST SELL IT , IT HAS NO!! RUST OF ANY KIND HAS THE SEATS IN BACK, ROLLBAR,AND I HAVE PUT 2 NEW FRONT AXES ,ALL NEW BOOTS IN REAR AXE, NEW BEARS,NEW BRAKES,NEW CARB,NEW TIRES,NEW LIGHTS, IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN CALL ME 573 885-6757 FOR ANY INFO YOU LIKE I HAVE PARTS THAT GOES WITH IT, AND I WILL NOT COME DOWN ON PRICE 3.000 THANKS EDDIE:wave:

#2 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 28 October 2003 - 03:32 PM

If your going to sell it, list it in the marketplace. if you want to fix it, ask us a general question. And if you aren't yelling at us, then take off your caps lock.

-Brian

#3 edalexandr

edalexandr

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • cuba mo

Posted 28 October 2003 - 03:50 PM

am not yelling sorry about caps lock any how i just check the level in the trans and it was just a little to full so i took a bit out and now it goes in 4th gear?? shoot i don't know ,, and sorry about caps lock ok my mistake sorry:-\

#4 Meeky Moose

Meeky Moose

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  • Grants Pass

Posted 28 October 2003 - 06:44 PM

well before ya sell it, i would try draining the trans completely, and filling with 80w90 its not quite as thick. when ya use thick stuff like 80w120 in an old trans with worn synchro's they sometimes grind or not go in at all..

just my opinion.. cheap fix if it works, and not time consuming the least bit..

#5 bbbs53

bbbs53

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • Bonners Ferry Idaho

Posted 28 October 2003 - 06:47 PM

I have a spare trans. for that truck. If you need it ask, its yours for packing and freight.

#6 edalexandr

edalexandr

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • cuba mo

Posted 28 October 2003 - 07:31 PM

it was the thick oil i drain it and put in some new stuff not as thick and it goes in all gears like it should, but i my still sell thanks:headbang:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users