Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Brat 1978

HI guys!!!!! I was hoping someone could help me out. I have my precious subaru brat 1978.

I'm in LOVE with it !! It has the OG round head lights, this is such an awesome and I just recently put in a brand new $1,500 transmission. It was my main babe until I got a free car from work last year.

It has never been in any accidents, stick shift with 4whl drive, seat in the back, also has a camper top, white with blue interior. I love it sooooooo much but have to get rid off it . My new apartment only has one space, my best friend has been keeping it for me, and she is going to move soon.

It has a really loud cherry bomb exhaust. I have put a lot of money in to it and wished I could have gotten it to it's cherry perfection. I need some USMB expert advice on how much I should sell it for, I want it to go to someone who loves it and will maybe send me photos of it from time to time. ( just kidding) (not) Anyways what do you think would be a reasonable selling price ? Any advise on the places to list it, or how to go about it would be graciously welcomed. Thanks a bunches!!!!!

XX, MIssy

Thats a great car to have. If you can keep it by any way possible, try to. :-p

The value of the brat is truly in the eyes of the beholder. Sometimes you'll see a brat go for $200 that just needs some TLC, and sometimes you'll see a fully restored brat go for $4000+

(btw, this thread might do better if it was moved to the historic forum)

-Mike