Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Subaru Brat 1978

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 missymolecule

missymolecule

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:00 PM

HI guys!!!!! I was hoping someone could help me out. I have my precious subaru brat 1978.
I'm in LOVE with it !! It has the OG round head lights, this is such an awesome and I just recently put in a brand new $1,500 transmission. It was my main babe until I got a free car from work last year.

It has never been in any accidents, stick shift with 4whl drive, seat in the back, also has a camper top, white with blue interior. I love it sooooooo much but have to get rid off it . My new apartment only has one space, my best friend has been keeping it for me, and she is going to move soon.
It has a really loud cherry bomb exhaust. I have put a lot of money in to it and wished I could have gotten it to it's cherry perfection. I need some USMB expert advice on how much I should sell it for, I want it to go to someone who loves it and will maybe send me photos of it from time to time. ( just kidding) (not) Anyways what do you think would be a reasonable selling price ? Any advise on the places to list it, or how to go about it would be graciously welcomed. Thanks a bunches!!!!!
XX, MIssy

#2 RenaissanceMan

RenaissanceMan

Sick in the Head 4 Subaru

• Members
  • 706 posts
  • Atascadero

Posted 01 June 2006 - 11:44 PM

Thats a great car to have. If you can keep it by any way possible, try to. :-p

The value of the brat is truly in the eyes of the beholder. Sometimes you'll see a brat go for $200 that just needs some TLC, and sometimes you'll see a fully restored brat go for $4000+

(btw, this thread might do better if it was moved to the historic forum)

-Mike

#3 Phizinza

Phizinza

Yip yip

• Members
  • 3,872 posts
  • South Australia

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:30 AM

Pictures tell a thousand words... ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users