Ultimate Subaru Message Board

so its been awhile since I posted any video....

nicky nighteyes

how do you set up an RC car to drift?do they have negative camber up front and locked rearends?I dunno if I could find 500 bucks I would make a volvo wagon RC driftmobile,hell I could probally make an actual old school volvo drift car for 500,it wouldnt have nice wheels or paint but...

thanks guys,

that is all in clackamas, oregon. out redland road if your local. but its pretty hard to find unless you know where it is.

those trails are all ATV, hence the little ruts, but as we all know subarus fit on em just fine.

For the locals: I believe the next run we do will be this friday the 9th or saturday the 10th. pm me if you wanna go.

Nighteyes, is there a subie model that comes with those lights? I saw some on a RX sedan here in Aus and thought they were a aftermarket "upgrade"

which lights are you referring to?

the big ones on top of the a-bar are aftermarket, some generic random off-road model. actually all the lights are aftermarket except the headlights and turn signals.

big M/T's are definitly needed to go through some of those traps.

which lights are you referring to?

the big ones on top of the a-bar are aftermarket, some generic random off-road model. actually all the lights are aftermarket except the headlights and turn signals.

big M/T's are definitly needed to go through some of those traps.

hahaha, sorry, I thought the wagon was a 85 + model when I saw the video the first time round! :rolleyes: stupid me.

Just ignore me please... :-\