Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Whozitwuz? Yesterday, Kitsap Peninsula ...

mtsmiths

... satin black hatch with red hood panel and Starsky & Hutch stripe on the side. Lift, roof cage, lot'sa lights, big meats and bumpers. :clap: Stuck in the traffic stream coming off the 2:30 pm Kingston ferry arrival.

I waved, but since was in my daughter's Exploder got no response.

Onliest 'worked' Subaru I saw in almost a week and four hundred miles in the Sound area.

• 3 weeks later...
this is my friends ride before the basket was put on......

Tha's the one. Ran into it again my next trip to WA. Parked next to it at Pikes Mkt. on 06/11. Left a card with a USMB howdy. But no reply, not a member obviously.

• 3 months later...

yeah thats my other brother tristan, we have our own little subie club here in the bainbridge ,kingston, poulsbo area,he isnt a member but he is a good guy, he bought that hatch off of my roomate, mtnman38

our group consists of me, ninjaben43, 92 loyale , mtnman38, 82?brat, tristan, el toro 86 gl wagon, 86 oopsie 88 gl wagon, ted 87 gl wagon, casey 86 gl wagon, nick, 87 gl wagon, and pobobly 5 others that rarely hang out , much less com to the woods, we also have one of those myspace clubs i guess called S.E.X.( i.e. subaru exploder xterra) ted also has the exploder, and our buddy wilbert, has quite the xterra.

we also hooked up with this group of (im sorry to say) jeeps lately but they are good sports about being pulled out by subies though, and they drink lots of beer also , so i dont see a problem.

has anyone else noticed the countless vehicles with an adio sticker in the back of the car?

maybe it just me

And why do most of the usmb members have the site stickers on their rigs? And why do Jeep guys all have pirate stickers on their rigs? Cause thats what they support. I think it IS just you.:rolleyes: