Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

'87 and '88 Subaru GL Wagon Parts for sale.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 StoneyBlouse

StoneyBlouse

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Whitehall

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:11 PM

Need parts for your Subaru? No part is too big or small, I'm parting out a few cars so if you need <u>anything</u> just send me an e-mail to bbordhead13@msn.com. You pay shipping. PayPal or personal check accepted, PayPal preffered. Photos available upon request! Peace. ~Stoney

#2 NewDriverOlderRide

NewDriverOlderRide

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Ft. Myers

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:35 PM

I need an EGR Solenoid and Purge Control Solenoid for my 93 Loyale...

#3 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Members
  • 5,856 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 05 June 2006 - 04:14 PM

Well... I need the Back Seats Head rests, and the Trunk Cover (I don`t know exactly their names in English) for my two Wagons (Loyales) ...

I Know that both things are just "Luxury" Things, but here, I do Preffer to have the cover on, hiding any stuff I got on the Back of my Wagon from the Thieves...

Do you Got `em?

#4 sidewayz soobaroo

sidewayz soobaroo

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Port Orchard

Posted 05 June 2006 - 04:21 PM

actually, how is the condition of the passenger side seat? my 88 gl wagon that i got recently has a cigarette burn on the side and i'd like to replace it. Its very small and i know its not that big of a deal, but for some reason it is bugging the crap outa me. i have many other problems that i need to fix first, but i would still like to know. :) thanks.

#5 Steve B

Steve B

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Oakland

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:35 PM

I could use the EGR solenoid, purge control solenoid AND the air control valve solenoid for my '87 GL wagon 5-speed with SPFI. Actually, I'd be interested in the whole dang SPFI throttle body and its peripherals.

#6 NewDriverOlderRide

NewDriverOlderRide

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Ft. Myers

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:02 PM

I could use the EGR solenoid, purge control solenoid AND the air control valve solenoid for my '87 GL wagon 5-speed with SPFI. Actually, I'd be interested in the whole dang SPFI throttle body and its peripherals.

Sorry man, I already got dibs on the EGR and PCS....look at the 1st reply....

#7 Marthanna

Marthanna

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • AUSTIN

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:09 PM

Well... I need the Back Seats Head rests, and the Trunk Cover (I don`t know exactly their names in English) for my two Wagons (Loyales) ...

I Know that both things are just "Luxury" Things, but here, I do Preffer to have the cover on, hiding any stuff I got on the Back of my Wagon from the Thieves...

Do you Got `em?

Hahaha! know...I want the Luggage Cover ( I think that's what it's called) myself! Hahaha! I just bought a 1993 Loyale and am missing that..

BTW, Loyale 2.7 Turbo..I LOVE the yellow Loyale...it is FANTASTIC! :)

Martha Clark
Austin, Texas

#8 ()__1337_CRAYOLA__()>

()__1337_CRAYOLA__()>

Soob Finatic

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Burien/Des Moines

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:37 PM

He said he had no cargo covers :confused:

#9 sidewayz soobaroo

sidewayz soobaroo

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Port Orchard

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:39 PM

i guess i still get the pass. seat. :) just to make sure though

"tap tap on the passenger seat. touch blue to make it TRUE!" (and i just touched my jeans which are blue. so there.

-Nolan

#10 StoneyBlouse

StoneyBlouse

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Whitehall

Posted 06 June 2006 - 12:47 AM

Do you Got `em?

Heya, no head rests on rear seats of an 87-88 man.
Also, I don't have a luggage cover either, I wish I did sometime but I don't have one. Peace. ~Stoney

#11 StoneyBlouse

StoneyBlouse

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Whitehall

Posted 06 June 2006 - 12:48 AM

i guess i still get the pass. seat. :) just to make sure though

"tap tap on the passenger seat. touch blue to make it TRUE!" (and i just touched my jeans which are blue. so there.

-Nolan

Hey man, I'll check it out in the morning to be sure but I think it's totally fine! I'll let you know. Peace. ~Stoney

PS. I have two of almost everything, ask though because I may have sold one or the other already.

#12 StoneyBlouse

StoneyBlouse

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Whitehall

Posted 06 June 2006 - 12:57 AM

I need an EGR Solenoid and Purge Control Solenoid for my 93 Loyale...

I hate to say this but I got an e-mail from Steve first and that was what I asked for. Sorry NewDriver, no hard feelings? Peace. ~Stoney

#13 mdjdc

mdjdc

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,307 posts
  • Richmond

Posted 06 June 2006 - 05:43 AM

I have a cargo cover if anyone wants it. Make me an offer and PM me. We'll talk turkey

#14 Chris Rogers

Chris Rogers

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Brisbane Australia

Posted 06 June 2006 - 05:46 AM

is it a grey one? if so I'm interested.

#15 NewDriverOlderRide

NewDriverOlderRide

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Ft. Myers

Posted 06 June 2006 - 08:22 AM

I hate to say this but I got an e-mail from Steve first and that was what I asked for. Sorry NewDriver, no hard feelings? Peace. ~Stoney

S.O.B. Is there any way we could work it out so that were both happy? (He gets EGR and everything else he wanted, I get PCS. etc.?) Thanks anyways.

#16 calebz

calebz

Andys Coupe killed my cat

• Administrator
  • 7,547 posts
  • Tacoma

Posted 06 June 2006 - 08:56 AM

Holy crap there man. 2 threads in the for sale forum weren't enough?

Closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users