Ultimate Subaru Message Board

'87 and '88 Subaru GL Wagon Parts for sale.

Well... I need the Back Seats Head rests, and the Trunk Cover (I don`t know exactly their names in English) for my two Wagons (Loyales) ...

I Know that both things are just "Luxury" Things, but here, I do Preffer to have the cover on, hiding any stuff I got on the Back of my Wagon from the Thieves...

Do you Got `em?

actually, how is the condition of the passenger side seat? my 88 gl wagon that i got recently has a cigarette burn on the side and i'd like to replace it. Its very small and i know its not that big of a deal, but for some reason it is bugging the crap outa me. i have many other problems that i need to fix first, but i would still like to know. :) thanks.

I could use the EGR solenoid, purge control solenoid AND the air control valve solenoid for my '87 GL wagon 5-speed with SPFI. Actually, I'd be interested in the whole dang SPFI throttle body and its peripherals.

I could use the EGR solenoid, purge control solenoid AND the air control valve solenoid for my '87 GL wagon 5-speed with SPFI. Actually, I'd be interested in the whole dang SPFI throttle body and its peripherals.

Sorry man, I already got dibs on the EGR and PCS....look at the 1st reply....

Well... I need the Back Seats Head rests, and the Trunk Cover (I don`t know exactly their names in English) for my two Wagons (Loyales) ...

I Know that both things are just "Luxury" Things, but here, I do Preffer to have the cover on, hiding any stuff I got on the Back of my Wagon from the Thieves...

Do you Got `em?

Hahaha! know...I want the Luggage Cover ( I think that's what it's called) myself! Hahaha! I just bought a 1993 Loyale and am missing that..

BTW, Loyale 2.7 Turbo..I LOVE the yellow Loyale...it is FANTASTIC! :)

Martha Clark

Austin, Texas

Do you Got `em?

Heya, no head rests on rear seats of an 87-88 man.

Also, I don't have a luggage cover either, I wish I did sometime but I don't have one. Peace. ~Stoney

i guess i still get the pass. seat. :) just to make sure though

"tap tap on the passenger seat. touch blue to make it TRUE!" (and i just touched my jeans which are blue. so there.

-Nolan

Hey man, I'll check it out in the morning to be sure but I think it's totally fine! I'll let you know. Peace. ~Stoney

PS. I have two of almost everything, ask though because I may have sold one or the other already.

I hate to say this but I got an e-mail from Steve first and that was what I asked for. Sorry NewDriver, no hard feelings? Peace. ~Stoney

S.O.B. Is there any way we could work it out so that were both happy? (He gets EGR and everything else he wanted, I get PCS. etc.?) Thanks anyways.