Ultimate Subaru Message Board

think it will fit (brushguard)

tsutomu

how much is alot for you?

you could make it work.. yes.. but let's just say it's a good thing subaru's are FWD/4WD... because your rear tires are going to be spinning a whole lot being off the road! ;)

Yeah, i would suggest selling it and using the money to buy or have one fabricated for your subaru. IF you hack that up, it may not look good at all, and you would have ruined a very nice (and expensive) brush guard.

Slap it on Craigslist for a week, maybe ask $350-$400 and see who bites. Thats a huge brushguard, someone with a cruiser would love to have it.

I'd keep the lights though :)

-Brian

Kinda reminds me of some of those remote control cars that they build with the huge bumpers, so the kids can't destroy them.

Put one on the back just to balance it out?

Ok, my vote is sell it and fab something more appropriate.

well technically if i mess it up i loose nothing it was free and it doesnt reallly matter. am gonna trim it and it actually doesnt weigh as much as you think.

dont hate appreciate. dont hate the player hate the game.

now im gonna go fix my bumper and bounce like a 20 ounce.:clap:

well technically if i mess it up i loose nothing it was free and it doesnt reallly matter. am gonna trim it and it actually doesnt weigh as much as you think.

now im gonna go fix my bumper and bounce like a 20 ounce.:clap:

that was the most rediculous use of ebonics i've ever read.

ANd yeah, you will be losing something. Youre going to destroy a very expensive brush guard. Something you could get a few hundred bucks for. But, your right... it was free, why do you care. Except for the fact your car is gonna look like rump roast with a hacked up brushguard on it.

-Brian

Nobody's hating anything. You asked for advice. You got some very good advice, everybody seems to agree that you should sell it and buy one that's proper for your car.

Nuff said.