Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pikes Peak Hill Climb Anyone???

Whats up Subaru freaks!

I was wondering if anyone was going to make it out the the Pike Peak Hill Climb in Colorado Springs this year? If so mabe we can all get together and grill some grub and drink some Beer or something to that effect.

Let me know. I just got back from the War (Military) and want to have some fun in CO on vacation. Thanks!!!:banana::headbang:

Whats up Subaru freaks!

I was wondering if anyone was going to make it out the the Pike Peak Hill Climb in Colorado Springs this year? If so mabe we can all get together and grill some grub and drink some Beer or something to that effect.

Let me know. I just got back from the War (Military) and want to have some fun in CO on vacation. Thanks!!!:banana::headbang:

first things first. welcome home my brother! good to hear from you. my son is in hawaii. marines, getting ready for his first tour. 24 years old and now he wishies to serve. know what he is doing and why. Bush can go ---k a- ---. sorry if my feelings for what's his name are so bad, just a lot of young man and woman over there.

that would be a long trip for me. not out of the question just a long trip. watching all that would be the greatest for sure. will give it a try.

welcome home. on the up and up. keep the names of friend written down, know dates of when something happened to you or a buddy. get to the V.A. and open a case for PTSD. YOU HAVE IT, ARE YOU THE SAME PERSON WHO LEFT FOR THE WAR; THINK NOT! GO TO THE V.A.

28 YEARS AFTER MY SECOND TOUR AND I COULD STILL NOT TALK TO ANYONE ABOUT IT. HAVE FUN, UNWIND AND ASK SOMEONE WHO YOU TRUST IF YOU ARE ACTING DIFFERENT. IF SO PLEASE BEFORE THE GROVERNMENT TAKES AWAY YOUR RIGHT TO APPLY FOR A PTSD CLAIM.

if no one else talks to you about it you will lose your right to claim it. 2 years for you guys what ************. my e-mail address should give you a cue my I am telling you this. daniel.barry@med.va.gov hit me up if you care to talk or ask questions.

and yes driving a zip (my subaru's nick name by officers by me, they stopped me once/caught me). what ever. be well, Daniel.