Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Las vegas anyone?

well, after spending the last year in washington state, My lady and I moved back to Vegas.. the T-sedan on a car hauler behind a PIECE OF $^% budget truck that had a willingness to overheat on any incline.. so yeah, the drive sucked... but we're home now and the subaru is safe and sound.

Just wondering If theres any subaru folk here? I know reno has a few people.. but is vegas too hot?

if signatures ever make there way back.. mine will once again read "no mud.. damn desert..

rllywgn

the PaP's here arent exactly the best for subaru's, Pheonix on the other hand is a goldmine.. i found more ea82's there then in the portland area yards.. styles if you have a idler pulley i'll buy it from ya. mines locked up so no a/c for now.. i havent found an ea82 in any of the yards here..

i used to live in az, just outside of lake havasu... I've nearly mastered desert prepping subaru's. my turbo wagon ran like a champ down here with a/c. it's somewhere in colorado now living the good life..

rllywgn