Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Calendars

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh i'd buy one.. need one for my office here at work.. its always lacking a calendar thats handy..

votin on the cars to put in it would be a great idea Dennis.. i'd even submit a lifted hatch pic.. hehe..

since there are soo many soobs, and i'm sure everyone would wana see thier car in a calendar. so every year we'd have to pick a different 12.. or pick 12 people, and put all of there cars on one month.. might be better.. just my ideas..

I think they can do composites of multiple shots to fill in one page.

Like Jan....All gen 1 BRATs

Feb....All Gen 2 BRATs

and so on.

My pics are yours for the asking!

Let's hurry for these would make nice Christmas gifts!!

Todd

sw2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking the other night that this would be a great way to come up with money for the board.

I put up the VW magazine's calendar every year (I've never owned a VW, yet:D )

I think that you might be making a mistke by offering two seperate calendars for offroading and classic subes. I think that you should make one and fill it with all sorts of coolstuff that makes us ooh and ahh. Everything from the US Ski team wagon, to a super built Hatch patrol pic to a nice shot of some cool sube models/toys and the elusive convertible. I personally dont need to see a whole lot more Modern subes (wrx etc...) but that certainly wouldnt disuade me from picking up a calandar and it is just my opinion.

Another plus of not making two this year, is that you will have that many more shots left for next years'!!

go for it dude. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Again, I am strongly in favor of this project benefitting the board financially.

-Jack

maybe you could fit a few rides on each month, each month representing a make, year, or category of soobs. put the hatch patrol on one month, ea81's on anothe rmonth, ea82s on another month. a month for RX, a month for ea81/turbos, brat, for another, and of course July for the TrashWagon(s)!

ave a little body of text either with each pic or for the whole pic, describing the type of soobs featured for that month

and put odd misc soob pics for holidays, etc.

I literally have 4-500 Subaru photos, tough call as to which ones to throw into the mix. Here's a couple I like.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/41217285/101436067yBWmOt

http://usmb.net/gallery/zapar/soobystuff_040

I think the idea of a poll/stickey would be agood idea. Moderators could move submissions to a single post. Another for the poll. . . I'll break out all sorts, you guys will hate deciding. :argue: :D

• 1 month later...

Well Seeing as its almost new years I figured I should get these calendars rolling again so here are the final picks of the pics

pics here

I dont have the equipment to get these onto a cd or print them to take them anywere. Anyone locally have this capability. Ill try to get them somehow.

Let me know if you for shure want one

they will be nomore than $25 but should be about $20.

Sorry its taken so long.

Brian

For some reason kings of the hill would not upload but that is the one for januarythe kings