Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Allied Armament Lift Kits

I was wondering if anyone here had one of these on there ea82 rigs. I was looking at getting one because they are so close to me and it seems to be a better fix/look then the BYB kits I have seen. Was wondering if anyone has had theres for a while now and looking to see how they hold up over time. And what you think of the kit over all.

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone here had one of these on there ea82 rigs. I was looking at getting one because they are so close to me and it seems to be a better fix/look then the BYB kits I have seen. Was wondering if anyone has had theres for a while now and looking to see how they hold up over time. And what you think of the kit over all.

Thanks

I have had mine since last summer. No problems yet at 28,000 miles on it! It was easy to install with a high lift in a garage. I could see how installing with only floor jacks could make it harder. Took me 6 hours and some new radiator hoses and ground wires. so far so good. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about it. I'm up in Portland area now so keep an eye out for my rig. I also will be going to the next Oregon rally Group Rally cross www.oregonrally.com look me up...

-Chris

Do AA still have kits for sale? I thought they were closing the Subaru part of business down.

I have heard plenty good about AA kits. I have also heard some bad. But most of that bad was just people assuming what the kit was like without even seeing one in the real.

But I am sure there are some people out there that have had issues with the kits. AA has alw

ys seemed to be good at fixing their problems.

Wouldn't this be better in the Offroading section? After all, a lift kit on a street car is a bit ricer...

Good luck with lifting your roo anyhow.

a few names come to mind that you may want to contact. soobmater, numbchux, cmiller, kingbobdole

Nah,i run a mudrat liftkit on mine. I was thinking about getting a AA lift for my 84 wagon, but i think im going to get a ozified one.I think its cool that u posted my name first :lol: