Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Allied Armament Lift Kits

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mellow65

mellow65

Subaru, my drug of choice

• Members
  • 1,081 posts
  • Portland

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:51 PM

I was wondering if anyone here had one of these on there ea82 rigs. I was looking at getting one because they are so close to me and it seems to be a better fix/look then the BYB kits I have seen. Was wondering if anyone has had theres for a while now and looking to see how they hold up over time. And what you think of the kit over all.

Thanks

#2 75subie

75subie

I`m sold on Subaru

• Members
  • 3,908 posts
  • Walden

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:54 PM

a few names come to mind that you may want to contact. soobmater, numbchux, cmiller, kingbobdole

#3 cmiller

cmiller

Flat 4

• Members
  • 735 posts
  • Tigard, OR

Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:31 AM

I was wondering if anyone here had one of these on there ea82 rigs. I was looking at getting one because they are so close to me and it seems to be a better fix/look then the BYB kits I have seen. Was wondering if anyone has had theres for a while now and looking to see how they hold up over time. And what you think of the kit over all.

Thanks

I have had mine since last summer. No problems yet at 28,000 miles on it! It was easy to install with a high lift in a garage. I could see how installing with only floor jacks could make it harder. Took me 6 hours and some new radiator hoses and ground wires. so far so good. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about it. I'm up in Portland area now so keep an eye out for my rig. I also will be going to the next Oregon rally Group Rally cross www.oregonrally.com look me up...

-Chris

#4 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,105 posts
  • WA

Posted 15 June 2006 - 02:57 AM

Get ahold of mtnman38, he has a AA lift installed on his EA82 wagon. He has a different take on it.

#5 Phizinza

Phizinza

Yip yip

• Members
  • 3,867 posts
  • South Australia

Posted 15 June 2006 - 03:07 AM

Do AA still have kits for sale? I thought they were closing the Subaru part of business down.

I have heard plenty good about AA kits. I have also heard some bad. But most of that bad was just people assuming what the kit was like without even seeing one in the real.
But I am sure there are some people out there that have had issues with the kits. AA has alw
ys seemed to be good at fixing their problems.

Wouldn't this be better in the Offroading section? After all, a lift kit on a street car is a bit ricer...

Good luck with lifting your roo anyhow.

#6 jeffast

jeffast

f*** im 24

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • midwestren

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:30 AM

ya they did say they were going to discontinue their subaru division

#7 mellow65

mellow65

Subaru, my drug of choice

• Members
  • 1,081 posts
  • Portland

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:46 AM

I still have a couple of days left on there group buy so I could still get one.

#8 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 15 June 2006 - 02:11 PM

a few names come to mind that you may want to contact. soobmater, numbchux, cmiller, kingbobdole

Nah,i run a mudrat liftkit on mine. I was thinking about getting a AA lift for my 84 wagon, but i think im going to get a ozified one.I think its cool that u posted my name first :lol:

#9 75subie

75subie

I`m sold on Subaru

• Members
  • 3,908 posts
  • Walden

Posted 15 June 2006 - 02:14 PM

for some reason i thought you had one on your wagon....oh well:drunk:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users