Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Harrisburg PA Today!! Could use help/company

I'm going to Linglestown just northeast of H'burg.Exit 77...I think.

"The Barn"

Keith,Jon in PA,Matt....you guys know where to go.I'll have to get the directions on the fly,but I went there twice so I'll be ok.I just can't remember all the street names,and we approached from different directions each time.

Jonesville Rd?? then cross over.....1st left...under highway take left...?

The early 70's stock.:slobber:

I expect to roll into town around noon,earlier is at all possible.

Matt and Keith should have my number.

Of course,I realize it's short notice and it's going to be like 95 degrees outside and 115 inside.....so pleae don't go out of your way.......I'll get by on my own.

Might have my son with me.I've got just a '96 Legacy wagon with a Sears topper.(nice 'n redneck looking)...so that means there won't be a whole heck of a lot of loading.

Thanks for looking.

:banana:

"Jonesville Rd?? then cross over.....1st left...under highway take left...?"

Paulyburger..it should be Jonestown Road....LOL..oh great! Havent been away from that area long enough...still remember street names..Now that you said that I think I know exactly where you are going...too bad I already obligated myself to work at the Animal Shelter today to cover an event or I would help ya out... Give me a call later though..I HAVE to work on Bucky tomorrow and may need some help ( rear brake hub thingy) and havent seen ya in awhile and wanted to invite you up to the house to see it...and I can possible store some stuff for ya in the basement if ya like.

Talk soon:burnout:

Nice talking on the phone to you guys.I had so much fun all by myself,wish someone was there to share the joy.:):grin:

Really it was a great day.After the first few wiffs of chicken poop and pee you don't notice it that much.:lol:

Barn was nice and cool today!!He opened a huge double door right by that last bay.I backed my car right about up to the bldg.And then I opened the swinging "twelve foot drop" door for some crossbreeze.Very comfy.

Naturally it was a real dose of energy to go through that ....err...crap,and be like a kid on Christmas day.I loaded the wife's Legacy and the Sears snail pod for full redneck effect.Car sat low but behaved mostly fine all the way home.Gas mileage really wasn't bad at all.:headbang:

Like you care,eh???:-p

00_00012.JPG

00_00013.JPG

00_000111.JPG

00_00016.JPG

Well,like I said.......wish you were there.;)