Ultimate Subaru Message Board

what ive found in vegas... PaP..

in case some one has been desperatly searching for a ea81 turbo 4wd brat with glass t-top's theres one in the nevada pick-a-part... sorry no pics theres also a ea81 wagon with a push bar and cyclops eye0614061237.jpg

sorry about the pic size...

the brat is very restorable and almost complete... my knowledge of the ea81 cars is slim but all i can see that its missing is the turbo on the brat

rllywgn

Thats a 82 or earlier Brat. They didnt come out with a turbo until late 83. Can you tell if it was a retrofit?

Rob, the pic that he put up was of the EA81 wagon he also found as well.

in case some one has been desperatly searching for a ea81 turbo 4wd brat with glass t-top's theres one in the nevada pick-a-part... sorry no pics theres also a ea81 wagon with a push bar and cyclops eye

neither car had rust visible.. the brat had some dents that needed to be worked out (fender and tailgate) and the wagon looked pretty not bad. the wagon had the tartan rear seat and what appears to be later model front seats and a manual (4spd?) dual range. I'll have to take a closer look at the brat to see what its drivetrain consists of. both of them had what appeared to be complete motors.. most subaru's down here sit relatively untouched (what few there are) at the jy's

I would hope that some fanatic could save both of them but it's a long shot.. as for parts i know they both have some desirable peice's on them.. I may be able to help with this but a 6 day work week makes time precious but im willing to pull a few peices for those willing to pay for them..

rllywgn

LUVMYBRAT has an awesome running gen 2 turbo Brat but infortunatly, due to major rust issues, will have to be put down. The heart is going into an '84 t-coupe in silver while the tranny might make its way into his maroon '84 t-coupe. More work for me... yay.

Yes, if it is in good condition, see about getting it because even in a slightly fixed up condition, they'll still fetch quite a bit of money:D