Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Opinions wanted...

Guest 95 Impreza AWD

I just purchased this 95 Impreza from EBay. The link is:

[link=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=31868&item=2426937286 newwindow]cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=31868&item=2426937286[/link]

Ran a CarFax on it and it came out clean. No major issues on it, just wanted to see if I got a good deal on it. Needed something as a daily driver.

Thanks!

Guest FlyStyle

Hey,

Well dont want to rain on your parade (not flaming) but just think you paid a little much for that car. With 73k miles on it, its what got the price up so high, but with the amount of damage and rust, i would have talked it down to 2k for me to get it. its a great project/rally car you can turn into a great honda beater but i think you paid a little much.. curious what kinda warrenty you get?

Ali

That rust really isn't bad considering the car is 8 years old, but I live in western New York, so take that with a grain of salt.

:P

I don't know if I would ever buy a car without a thorough inspection in person. What you find UNDERNEATH an 8 year old car from the northeast is far more important than the paint job. You could be in for some surprises.

I think you got a decent deal, if the car is as nice as it appears. The best auto transmission still sucks IMHO, and I suspect that car will be painfully gutless, though I haven't driven one. I would probably be a little jealous if it had a manual. Good luck.

99obw