Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Adjustable Cam Pulleys (again)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 All_talk

All_talk

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,093 posts
  • Thorp (Ellensburg)

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:41 AM

Now I wasn’t gonna say a word tell they were done, but I’m hoping a little encouragement will help get me off my butt and finish these before WCSS8. First my apologies to those who expressed interest before, life, new job (which still has me buried in work), blah blah blah… whatever the excuse, I dropped the ball.

Original thread here: http://www.ultimates...able cam pulley

I have started on a run of six sets in aluminum and the hubs are close to done, I still need to scrounge up a few more sets of stock pulleys tho. Here’s a couple of pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks like the finished price will be a bit higher than the old post predicts (isn’t that always the way), after I get this set done and figure the time I’ll know, but I’m shooting for $200 a set or less. So if any of you guys want them and you nag me enough it might just happen this time.

Let me know
Gary

[FONT="]

[/FONT]

#2 torxxx

torxxx

I void warranties

• Members
  • 2,914 posts
  • Fairbanks

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:42 AM

You said you need extra pulleys...... I can get you about a dozen of them right now from the shop. Let me know and maybe we can work out a deal on me getting a set

#3 LPGsuperchargedBrumby

LPGsuperchargedBrumby

Fully retarded and low on compression

• Members
  • 656 posts
  • Dunedin, NZ

Posted 22 June 2006 - 01:00 AM

mmmmm......shiny.....almost makes me want to get rid of my ea81.....:eek: almost

#4 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,880 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 22 June 2006 - 01:16 PM

I can source up a few sets as well. I curently have 3 sets in my shop and can get about a half dozen more or so. I'm still very interested in a set too since i was one who wanted a set way back when you started making them;)

#5 grossgary

grossgary

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 19,807 posts
  • WV

Posted 22 June 2006 - 01:21 PM

anyone know if these will fit the XT6? i know they are different looking and designed differently so probably not a good idea to swap.
i'd be interested in a set for that motor though...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users