Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ea82 wagon gets it in credit card commercial

What??!?!?! I'm horrified! :mad: Hum... now that I think of it I owe them some money. Maybe this is there way to get back at me? haha :-\

on that note....find a bomb proof garage(or viking proof):grin: and put the soobs in and lock em up tight!!!...........at least until u pay the bills:grin: !!!

I Was In Salinas Ca,and Was Watching A Montery Cal. Tv Station And Wasn't Following The Exact Every Move,i Glanced Up And Saw The Lovely Silver Wagon With Possably (an Austrailian Brush Guard,roo Bumper)?i Was Pretty Tired.about The Time I Was Realizing The Joy ,whhhhaaaammm,the Boulder Smashes It. No Way That Just Happend.were Is A Yugo When You Need One.if It Comes On Again In Arizona Tonight During Primetime Cops/amw.on Fox Pheonix Ill Try And Tape It.anyone Else See The Bumper? Or R/l Hand Drive? We Need An Icon For Sick To My Stomach ---- Capitol 1.

Nope, its the real thing. Just saw it again:-p About a 2ton boulder squishing a EA82 wagon. Theres another scene where one of the Barbs is sitting with some kids, fishing. He's dipping into the bait can, pulling out a handful of worms and stuffing them into his mouth:lol: I love that commercial.