Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who,s the seller on Brat Decals?

SuperBrat

Actually, it depends on what Gen and what kind of decal you want.

For Gen1 multi-color reproductions that look like this... there's a guy in TX who I think can still do them. "Subaru3" on the board can probably get you his info....

78-38.jpg

For single color Gen1/Gen2 repros like these, Ed Dahl is your man. He can be contacted at dahled@aol.com

5798Side_View.JPG

5798Red_Brat_Rear.JPG

For "Brat" wording only, I can help you out. All of my stuff can be found here.... Bratguy Decals

targa1.jpg

Arrrrghhh! That first picture made my heart jump... so much like my original BRAT... but white. I still miss it... seems I always will.

Look in my gallery. For the full 9 pc. set that I got from McBrat... Ed Dahl made them. The yellow and red was also made by Ed Dahl.

Now... here's the deal. Look at my original BRAT in the gallery. The word "SUBARU" was placed horizontally under the vertical BRAT on the bi-pillar. I have never seen a repro include that... is it a copyright issue? If it is, can't we override it since they have basically abandoned the BRAT?

When I repaint the '78 I'm having the decals remade in the correct colors including the horizontal SUBARU.