Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

wheeling above hood river sunday july 9th

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 scrap487

scrap487

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • Government Camp

Posted 07 July 2006 - 11:40 PM

stock rig welcome cause thats what I got... thinking about exploring some trails above green point resevoir bout 20 minutes out of hood river, I found some awesome rockcrawling type stuff that a stock rig could do... just gotta be careful not to pop tires cause i popped 2 the first time I went up the trail(was going a little faster than I should have and came down right on the sidewall/rim, big dent, completelydemolished sidewall).

I'm thinking about heading up during the day and then maybe taking a break at the lake later in the afternoon and then probably going for some more or taking off up to my farm.

#2 scrap487

scrap487

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • Government Camp

Posted 09 July 2006 - 03:36 AM

ok well I think I may spend more time at the lake n stuff not really doing much, was thinking about maybe taking a shot at badger lake too... if someone is in the area give me a call 503-880-7316 and I'm definately down to go exploring/wheeling whatever.

#3 HATCHY

HATCHY

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • Everett. 425

Posted 09 July 2006 - 12:37 PM

I just moved to Portland and i need to find some good trails around there>>> maybe well go soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users