Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Sandlake OR Trip

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,635 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:36 PM

Just got back last night
spent the last week at sandlake Oregan , fisrt time we camped it , the weather was great, went down with Mosiah, he took his pop-up tent trailer towed with his EA81, I took the Legacy towing the Blue Bomber ,

Posted Image

Had a blow out on trailer on the way down, what a wild ride,

Posted Image

Had fun in the sand, I ran 12lbs in the front and 9 lbs in the rear tire presure

Posted Image

used the winch once Mosiah couldnt make a hill and then backed into a spot near some trees and couldnt get out, winch works great, without it we would of had to get help from a bigger rig

Posted Image

only had one Subaru break down , the first time out for Mosiah he was spinning in circles hittting bumps and with no lift his tires rub and he gernaded a front axle

Posted Image

spent one day up at Jordan Creek ORV park off Hwy 6 , Angie drove the EA81

Posted Image

the Blue EA82 turned out to be a great Family friendly and it preformed excelent , making plans for next year:cool:

#2 djkindt

djkindt

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:17 AM

That's so sweet. I hope I might be able to make it next year! So did Mosiah figure out a CB antenna? Because I can still bring one on wednesday if he didn't.

#3 jonas

jonas

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 1,056 posts
  • Oakridge

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:10 AM

good times! :headbang:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users