Ultimate Subaru Message Board

subie ej adapter plates

86ROO

I am looking for an ej to ea adapter plate. I have a 86 gl wagon that I want to put the 2.2 in and I the adapter for it. Dose anyone have some making yet? Since allied stop making them. If know one has I found a machine shop in the Vancouver Wa area that will make them for us that want them. If interested let me know. just to let you knowI go out of town a lot for my job but just for one knight I will reply when i get back th next day.

i dont want to take any sales away from you....

but you can make it yourself if you cant wait. search as previously stated and you will get all the info you need. look for threads by myself, austin, baccaruda, and a few others.

~Josh~

Thanks guys for your quick response on the matter I will try to make one myself the only problem is that all I have is a die grinder to cut with.

I have heard of some cutting theirs with a hacksaw!Lots of work but you can do it.Also you can take your piece to a metal shop where they cut huge pieces of metal and if you talk to them nice they may do it for free or for just a little money.

Yes I have a jigshaw. but it isnt very powerful. I was going use it to cut out the wooden template. One of my customer has a big cuting table I am going to have them cut my front strut lift plates for my lift Im making. I will ask if they can cut my spacer plate.