Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Snow!!!

Qman

Ken, you know that psychic thing we have some times? Well, I knew there would be a post saying SNOW!!! when I logged on. It's snowing hre in NS, although not sticking, so I KNOW there's snow in your area.

Wanna know how sad I am that I can't take my girl up to Snoqualmie to play in the snow and laugh at all the scared REI types trying out their jeeps and isuzus in a few inches of white? ? ? :(

At least 2 weeks till Ican drive.

Here's something to make you feel better Caleb.

"I once cried because I had no shoes, then I met a man with no feet."

EZ

I woke up this morning expecting to look outside and see white everywhere, but it was raining. So I sit down to read the Sunday paper and watch the news. After about an hour, they switch back to a reporter who is covering the snow, and I turn to the window, about to make a comment about it not snowing here, and there it was, snow coming down, but not sticking. I too was betting that when I got on the board that Ken would have posted something about it snowing at his place, but I thought Rob would have been there too.

its really err it wa trying hard to snow down here in longview

i wonder if my drive to work in st'helens 2 night will be semi amusing

as i scoot on past all the people that freak out about a few flakes :)

round this time last year i drove home on sheet ice in my s-10 blazer with a messed up front end in 4wd it wanted to go everywhere but straight lol

man i hope it snows at elast decently i misss snow ""sigh""