Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Friday caravan to WCSS?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#26 sparkster58

sparkster58

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,141 posts
  • Alki-West Seattle

Posted 10 August 2006 - 01:29 PM

10-4
see ya friday
spark

#27 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 10 August 2006 - 02:26 PM

Yay fantastic then.

#28 Ratty2Austin

Ratty2Austin

have tools, will fix

• Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • West Coast USA

Posted 10 August 2006 - 02:56 PM

now that I am mostly moved into the new apartment @ northgate, I could spit from my bedroom window and almost make it to the toys r us parking lot :lol:

so I will already be there :banana:

#29 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,106 posts
  • WA

Posted 11 August 2006 - 02:03 AM

Give you a ring about 11ish to see where on I-5 your at? Should be close to 512 by then.

#30 Adam West

Adam West

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Seattle, WA

Posted 11 August 2006 - 07:41 PM

Count me in! Another white 93 turbo for caravan waiting at the Tukwila pick up! :clap:

#31 Tosh

Tosh

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • Centralia, WA

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:28 PM

what time would you guys be coming threw Olympia, WA ? I live seriously 3 blocks from the on ramp so I could probably just hop on the freeway and catch up.

Anyone else have a CB radio ? I just got one at a garage sale I just need an antenna now.

#32 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Everett, WA, USA

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:26 PM

what time would you guys be coming threw Olympia, WA ? I live seriously 3 blocks from the on ramp so I could probably just hop on the freeway and catch up.

Anyone else have a CB radio ? I just got one at a garage sale I just need an antenna now.

We should have a few with a CB, i have to mount mine, but i got the radio ready, just the antenna needs to go up.

Ch 5 or 2 depending. I'll probably be on 5 unless others want 2 instead.

#33 LaureltheQueen

LaureltheQueen

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Kenmore

Posted 15 August 2006 - 02:09 PM

where in oly are you located? Or rather, what exit are you near? I can give you a call when we're going past hawks prarie if you wanna pm me your number. (I promise i won't stalk you)

#34 sparkster58

sparkster58

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,141 posts
  • Alki-West Seattle

Posted 20 August 2006 - 10:21 PM

I'll pull out of west seattle at 10:00am and meet you guys at the interurban Texaco /JIBox ...........spark:burnout:

#35 Subafly

Subafly

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Cheney, WA

Posted 22 August 2006 - 01:01 AM

Providing I get a steering linkage in time Ill be there for the meeting in northgate at 10 am. I will have a CB. CH. 5 sounds like. My cell phone was stolen and Im too cheap to buy a new one. so its the ol' 10-4 for me

See ya there(I hope)
Brian

#36 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,091 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:26 AM

Providing I get a steering linkage in time Ill be there for the meeting in northgate at 10 am. I will have a CB. CH. 5 sounds like. My cell phone was stolen and Im too cheap to buy a new one. so its the ol' 10-4 for me

See ya there(I hope)
Brian

Remember, we'll be leaving Northgate at 10:00. Show up before then or drive fast to catch us.

Looking forward to seeing you Fly, it's been quite a while.

#37 syphon

syphon

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Kirkland

Posted 23 August 2006 - 05:22 PM

I wonder if I should pick up one of those handheld radios or handheld CBs. I liked the caravan 2 years ago when we used those to chat.

#38 Danbob99

Danbob99

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 374 posts
  • Brier, Washington

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:17 PM

I'm in, sorry about the late notice :) see you in the AM

#39 sparkster58

sparkster58

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,141 posts
  • Alki-West Seattle

Posted 24 August 2006 - 07:43 PM

Were going to run Late my son has to register for his H.S.classes at west seattle at 9am :rolleyes: ....so will try to catch up to you i'll call Austin to find out were you all are....:headbang: ...... Spark

#40 Subarutex

Subarutex

Oldschool Show Queen

• 2,533 posts
  • Mountlake Terrace

Posted 25 August 2006 - 01:16 AM

Monica and I will be meeting you guys down south in Tukwila... Ihave to pick her up from work about 10am.

#41 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,091 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:57 AM

Monica and I will be meeting you guys down south in Tukwila... Ihave to pick her up from work about 10am.

10-4. Look for my Mom's RV. Eurovan based Itaska. White, 20 ft.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users