Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

subaru parts website (performence)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sickofitall1113

sickofitall1113

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • MA

Posted 03 November 2003 - 07:26 PM

does anyone know a site with subaru performence parts, i cannot find a good site with that, if anyone knows anywhere like that please respond and let me know, thanks so much...gerry

#2 ScoobySchmitty

ScoobySchmitty

I am The Stig.

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Kalamazoo

Posted 03 November 2003 - 07:40 PM

What r u driving? There are a good amount of parts out there for the WRX and later model impreza's and legacy's . I have a 91 Legacy, and it's almost impossible to find bolt-on performance parts for it. www.cosmoracing.com has a cone filter that will attach right to your MAF sensor, and includes a bracket to support the assembly (though you might opt to make your own...), and a lightweight underdrive pulley for your crankshaft. Both will increase your gas mileage for sure, and will give a little "umph" to the engine, emphasis on LITTLE. It's not a big gain, but BOTH parts can be had for under $100. Not bad for a basic upgrade. MY question is, what parts for a WRX will swap out for other Soobs, i.e., suspension parts, short throw shifters, etc.

ScoobySchmitty:banana:

#3 sickofitall1113

sickofitall1113

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • MA

Posted 03 November 2003 - 09:56 PM

im driving a 95 impreza awd with a 1.8 and im looking for a website with all subaru parts or a section with all subaru parts, there has got to be one somewhere i just can't find it, thanks for your advice though, i will def check it out

#4 sickofitall1113

sickofitall1113

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • MA

Posted 04 November 2003 - 12:20 PM

bump, someone please give me somehtin here, and oh yea its not awd its fwd, damn it

#5 Cret

Cret

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Isle of Man

Posted 04 November 2003 - 05:04 PM

It would help a little if you said what subaru you have!!

Lots of impreza parts fit the legacy - they're very similar cars really.

On mine (89 RS) I've got coilover suspension from a WRX, and some engine bits & pieces that are meant for the impreza too.

If you want upgrades for the impreza I'm afraid I'm not helping as there are literally kazillions of websites that cater for them!

For the legacy though you could do a lot worse than to look on here: http://www.rslibertyclub.org/forums/

Legacies (or Liberties as they're otherwise known) seem much more common in AUS & NZ.

Good luck! :-)

PS - It's AWD!!! FWD means FRONT wheel drive!:moon:
(Even says it on the outside of my car so nyerrrr!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users