Ultimate Subaru Message Board

pristine 1977 brat found in PAP

Found a 1977 BRAT in the local pap.

They want $1000 to take it out of their yard.

door panels, roof liner and rear liner are in great shape. Seats are messed up. Disty, intake manifold is gone. All bed molding is there.

I can go there and take parts for people. It will be at cost just pay for the part and shipping. Depending on how many requests I get I will divide the $2.00 entry fee.

I would love to help preserve a bit of history.

send me an e-mail at yahoo. Boswan2001 is my user name.

BW

Can you get me a price on the headlight buckets complete.That's the piece in back of the lights that the bulbs sit in.I need those for Mick in Iowa.Must be four headlight type.

What color in and out?If there's a blue bash that's uncracked and looks really really excellent I'd pay you for the half hour it'll take to remove it.

Might want a few other items too.

Thanks,

Paul

ID plate said it was 77.

Dash is badly cracked.

Will get the light buckets

BW

Thanks,I'll send a PM right now.

Yes,the BRAT was introduced in 1977 You won't find many that are termed '77s. Most people don't know,and it's an easy enough mistake to make especially since it took a few months for those mid year 77's to sell.

I met a guy who insists he was sold the very first BRAT in the US at a dealer where SOA is based in New Jersey.