Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pics for the 7/29 Rallycross at Brooklyn

For those of you who were there, another super fun event. Fine weather, no water truck, lots of dust, a great course with the top cars taking just over two minutes to complete a run. And an added bonus, pretty much on time; we got four runs in the morning and afternoon and were out of there by about 5 pm. I got to try out my new camera and it works pretty good (suitable for an amateur like me). Pics can be found in my album at

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos...ry.php?cat=889

:-\ I got extra worked up seeing 'Brooklyn' thought someone had managed to get organized this side of the Rocky Mountains.

Nonetheless- Thanks for sharing- great effort, schweet pics.

Respectfully,

1989 Subaru JUSTY RS 4WD

119,330 miles

Yea, having grown up in northern NJ, it shook me up the first time I heard it. And the Washington Brooklyn is a town of maybe 12 farmers and their families, so most Washington folk don't know where it is either. It is certainly in the "boonies."

:-\ I got extra worked up seeing 'Brooklyn' thought someone had managed to get organized this side of the Rocky Mountains.

Nonetheless- Thanks for sharing- great effort, schweet pics.

Respectfully,

1989 Subaru JUSTY RS 4WD

119,330 miles