Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Pics for the 7/29 Rallycross at Brooklyn

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 31 July 2006 - 11:34 AM

For those of you who were there, another super fun event. Fine weather, no water truck, lots of dust, a great course with the top cars taking just over two minutes to complete a run. And an added bonus, pretty much on time; we got four runs in the morning and afternoon and were out of there by about 5 pm. I got to try out my new camera and it works pretty good (suitable for an amateur like me). Pics can be found in my album at
http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos...ry.php?cat=889

#2 #89

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Strong Island; Tri-State

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:44 PM

:-\ I got extra worked up seeing 'Brooklyn' thought someone had managed to get organized this side of the Rocky Mountains.

Nonetheless- Thanks for sharing- great effort, schweet pics.

Respectfully,
1989 Subaru JUSTY RS 4WD
119,330 miles

#3 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 03 August 2006 - 06:46 PM

Yea, having grown up in northern NJ, it shook me up the first time I heard it. And the Washington Brooklyn is a town of maybe 12 farmers and their families, so most Washington folk don't know where it is either. It is certainly in the "boonies."

:-\ I got extra worked up seeing 'Brooklyn' thought someone had managed to get organized this side of the Rocky Mountains.

Nonetheless- Thanks for sharing- great effort, schweet pics.

Respectfully,
1989 Subaru JUSTY RS 4WD
119,330 miles

#4 Sister7

Sister7

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Port Orchard

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:10 PM

Great pics Ed! I finally got mine up too:

http://community.web...552785758XmcVMl