Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Ohio Junkyards?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mrCharlie

mrCharlie

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Pawtucket

Posted 02 August 2006 - 10:17 AM

Looking for a good junkyard in Ohio, PA, WV, or KY for some Gen 2 Legacy parts, specifically the air intake assembly, MAF, and headlights. I tried Pick-n-Pull and a few others in Columbus last week with no success, although Impreza parts seemed easy to find. Any suggestions?

#2 Legacy777

Legacy777

• 12,563 posts
  • Houston, Tx

Posted 03 August 2006 - 11:21 AM

You may want to also post this in off topic, since some of the old gen board members visit, and may happen to get to junkyards in that area more then some of the new gen members.

#3 tcspeer

tcspeer

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,444 posts
  • Walnut Springs

Posted 03 August 2006 - 06:54 PM

I found a great place last night it is junk yard dog you post what you need and they send it out and then people contact you. I posted for a legacy transmission and have already got back aroun 10 replys with yards that have it. It has a place you can add comments you might try just putting in the States you are looking for.

Looking for a good junkyard in Ohio, PA, WV, or KY for some Gen 2 Legacy parts, specifically the air intake assembly, MAF, and headlights. I tried Pick-n-Pull and a few others in Columbus last week with no success, although Impreza parts seemed easy to find. Any suggestions?

#4 86subaru

86subaru

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,090 posts
  • ohio

Posted 03 August 2006 - 09:11 PM

brims in KENTON,OHIO,it is east of LIMA ,OHIO,

#5 mrCharlie

mrCharlie

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Pawtucket

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:26 PM

Thanks for the suggestions. I posted a request with junkyarddog and brims and I'm waiting to hear back from them. I also tried car-parts.com, but most of the yards don't have what I need so far (several have the box, none seem to have the tubing). I think I might put this aside for now, my brakes seem to be telling me they need some attention first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users