Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RX RA progress...

suberdave

i have not had a lot of time to work on my new car. but i am making good progress. i just hope to have it done before WCSS8. i hope to have the wiring done this week. then once thats done its all down hill from there...

engine compartment painted...

tn_RX-RA.jpg

engine in...

tn_RX-RA%20%284%29.jpg

wiring harness in but not compleat...

tn_RX-RA%20%286%29.jpg

for more pictures check out my webpage at:

http://www.suberdave.com/subaru/RX-RA/index.htm

-=Suberdave=-

http://www.suberdave.com

got her started today, started right up with stock fuel pump, still need to get a welbro pump.

got the power steering lines done. and most of the wiring, the only wiring i have left to do is the rad. fan.

if things go well i should have this thing ready for WCSS8.

now all i have to do is find a driver...

-=Suberdave=-

http://www.suberdave.com

who did and how much were the modified driveshafts?

im green with envy... ea82's are great and all but im all for the ej swap... hopefully be able to start working on mine by the end of the year..

looks awesome suberdave!

rllywgn

got her started today, started right up with stock fuel pump, still need to get a welbro pump.

got the power steering lines done. and most of the wiring, the only wiring i have left to do is the rad. fan.

if things go well i should have this thing ready for WCSS8.

now all i have to do is find a driver...

-=Suberdave=-

www.suberdave.com

I will take this position WILLINGLY:grin:!!! After riding in my friends GC8 converted Type RA I dream of that engine in my car everyday. You HAVE to let me see this at WCSS8 :slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber:

less than a new subaru!!!
I love the answer. Well depending upon where you get the front clip from and how complete it is and how much of the work you can do yourself, I would say a good ballpark figure would be somewhere between $4,000 and $6,000. It could be less and it could be a lot more, there are a lot of variables there. My Type R creation probably cost close to $12,000 (the paint alone is over $500 a gallon), but now I have truly a one of a kind car, there may be several out there that look like mine, but I have never seen one that is exactly like mine.

• 2 weeks later...