Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So what was the reason..

That we can't find some way to adapt roller rockers to our little roos? I know they don't make them for us but don't they now make them for Hondas and some of the other popular imports? They would be small enough to adapt to our cars. I know this was brought up about 2.5-3 yrs ago but not much was said. Anyone with thoughts on this?

What about underdrive pulleys? Do they all go smaller in the same proportion or can you just make the crank pulley smaller? I think they all go in the same proportion because of when the disty fires etc....I emailed a place a while back but it was in Canada. He said he can make them for us if he had a test car to work out the bugs.

I'm just trying to find some easy horses here. Work with me. Let's pursue some of these ideas instead of just saying "naw, it won't work"

Underdrive pulleys would be really simple and easy if somebody could either make them or you could find them from another car that woud work.

All you really have to do is make the crank pulley smaller to lower the drive ratio to the water pump, alt, p/s,....