Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Stompers web page up. Check it out. who's interested in joining

Rooinater

well i bought the web space, domain name, and the cable modem. so it's an offiical site now!

West Coast Stompers

the trail/gps section and a few others are still under construction. but the majority is up and running. in the work of making a links page to here and other sites. i need to put the pictures in flash or something to speed up loading for the 56k modems.

If anyone is interested in joining. give me an email.

everyone that has driven a trail with me is eligible for membership. i.e. Qman, Zapar, tex... i know we are all members of the HP but this is also focused even more for the southern part of the west coast. and those that would like to join. but i'm going to try to have a meet in washington every year or other year.

all comments and suggestion on the site are greatly appriciated.

no it's a great site really! Seriously though, I checked it out, no problems, and a great layout. Simple and to the point is the way I like websites. just one thing, it looks like you are using the browser to resize your pics. If you resize them in a good paint program, they will look much smoother.

sup Jared, looking smooth, brudda. It'll be a while till im Stomper-ready, but we should meet up in the meantime and shoot the shizzle. The junkie and I are shootin' for a Hollister Hills run in January, maybe you can come up this way at that time, if possible...

Keep up the good work!