Ultimate Subaru Message Board

t-shirts / sweatshirts..

Well since the shirts have been brought up. I will monopolize on the oportunity to tell everyone about them.

Here are the pics.

shirt2.jpg

shirt1.jpg

They are really awesome in person. Zapar went out of his way to get us the best quality, at a reasonable price. All proceeds of course go to future Subaru shows, so it is a great way to show your appreciation for everyone hard work.

I personally apology for not getting any pre-sold. Personal issues and problems with paypal, but I will be at the show early and try to be set up so people can get them on Friday to wear for Saturday.

PS. If you are a plus size or want smaller size shirts might want to come see me earlier rather than later. Also have a few long sleeve shirts from last years show so if you are interested and weren't able to get a WCSS7 shirt come see me, might be able to hook you up.

As Zapar said in a previous post, might want to bring some cash to buy small things at the show as well as money needed for dinner and registration.