Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Arrival times for WCSS. Please read.

The Fairgrounds won't be open for us untill Friday. We officially only have the grounds for Saturday and Sunday, but they've been kind enough to let us use them on Friday for set up and for people coming early.

If you show up on Thursday, they'll turn you away. Please don't. ;)

Please plan your trips accordingly.

Whatever time the staff gets there. I'm guessing 9 a.m. or so. After that I think they'll let people in. Ken and I should be there around 2-3 depending on traffic and caravan delays. I understand about those coming from far away, but encourage people to try to hold off on showing up untill 4-5 p.m.

EZ

You will be allowed in the grounds early. However, you will not be allowed to mill around or set up your camps. We have to set things up before that happens.

Anyone that arrives in Hood River early should take advantage of it by doing some sight seeing. They have a micro brewery in town. There are lots of things to see and do there.

The park staff is not responsible for the show or it's set up.

Ken

So you're telling me that if I show up in Thursday, they will not let me camp there Thursday night, or if I show up there on Thursday they won't let me camp there if I tell them I'm with the Subaru Show?

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

They can be instructed that no one be allowed on site until we get there if need be! Just make it easy on us!