Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1978 brat

im trying to find a website that has picturs of older subaru brats (78-79) and what options they came with. i have a 78 brat what im trying to restore, i think someone changed the grill from a 2 head light to a 4 head light but im not sure. im not good at this whole finding stuff online thing so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great...

rissa

The quad headlight setup was actually an option IIRC. They came stock with the dual headlight setup but you could get the quad setup if it was built with that option. I could be wrong though...

My '78 Brat has the quad headlight setup as well. I like it more then the dual headlights

Hey, if you dont like those Dual Headlights, I'd trade you my quad grill, etc straight across. I really like the Duals better and my Quad Grille's in good shape.

Let me know.

-Rissa-

I think it's funny that my '79 came with dual headlights but has all the wiring for quads and even has the cutout for in the rad. core support on the drivers side for the other headlight. on the pass. side the rad. is stuck in the way.

• 5 weeks later...