Ultimate Subaru Message Board

It Passed

Woot! No more emissions, gotta love that.

Here's Tom's pics (though he didn't bother to include a full pic of his Brat, I've actually met Tom but still have yet to see his Brat)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

We want a full exterior pic Tom! ;)

I believe in the Denver area once it's 25 years old you have to pass a very lenient emissions once, then never again (correct if I'm wrong guys, since I keep all my cars registered in Park County where there is no emissions)

Nice brat Tom! I am glad I have one more old subie to keep my eyes peeled for!

I am sure that adds more fuel to the fire for wanting to get that '80 brat for you doesn't it Keith?Also to answer your earlier question:Yes I would love to help with the carb on that brat if you get it and maybe we could weberize it!:)

Right on!!!

Nothing like knowing you don't have to go through emissions again with a vehicle.We've got two that are good for life,but Connie hopefully is going to take her GLF back and keep it going since it's "good for life".:headbang:

we have already been discussing plans for the GLF :grin: May use her for a month and get Bucky back up to par..then stripping out the interior and having her visit Rory for Rockers and other welding work if money allows...maybe do a 5 spd swap while she is apart ( y'all know I hate AT with a passion) do the other minor details stuff..and hopefully have enough money saved that by spring...she will be ready to get a fresh coat of paint and all put back together.

OK now for reality..this will probably take longer but I believe she is going to stay in the area...her pictures alone make the STI brats drool. she will be getting Vintage tags in Jan.

Back on Topic..congrats on passing Emmish:banana: :banana: :banana: for life now

You know what really sucks....i remember stripping a blue dash (ea 71 style) at pauls old place and trashing it. Damn shame some of those great parts got trashed. :-\

+1 for the emissions. I am getting my 83 inspected and emissioned on friday for the last time. Next year i will let it lapse over the winter and in Jan of 08 i qualify for antique plates too! :headbang:

Ohhhh and by the way....nice brat and very cool factory clock too ( I had the factory clock in my 79 wagon) :brow: