Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2" lift

Subaru_dude

where can I get one? all I can find is 3", but looking at a 2" lifted car as opossed to a 3", I like the way the 2" looks... and I think the 3" might cause a little more drag on the highway. would that inch make any difference or am i worrying too much? should i just get a 3"? thanks in advance.

-Jordan

where can I get one? all I can find is 3", but looking at a 2" lifted car as opossed to a 3", I like the way the 2" looks... and I think the 3" might cause a little more drag on the highway. would that inch make any difference or am i worrying too much? should i just get a 3"? thanks in advance.

-Jordan

what car?

3" it is.:grin:OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!! I'M GONNA HAVE A LIFTED WAG!!!!! lol :burnout: :burnout:

wow someone is excited :lol: (i was the same way when i was getting a lift :P) Yea just go with the 3" man, also just dont run as big of tires? only run like 25's or something smaller, that way ur gas milage will stay closer to stock then like 28"'rs or something :lol:

that's something i can't decide... i don't know how much i'm gonna offroad. i know with a lift, i'm gonna wanna do it all the time... but i'm developing some rust on the underside of my car and it's basically hopeless to try to fix it... I guess you could say it has cancer. I just plan on driving this one till it falls apart, and when it does take the lift off and put it on something else:grin: man i want a hatch so bad, lol.

Why lift it if your not going to off-road it?

Go with a 3" lift and 27x8.5 Kumho Venture MT's! Take it out and get muddy, you may lose 3mpg but you'll gain 4" in your smile.

-Brian

So true. But if it's going to be a daily driver, don't put M/T's on it. You'll feel sad when they wear down, plus they are alittle sketchy on the road.

So true. But if it's going to be a daily driver, don't put M/T's on it. You'll feel sad when they wear down, plus they are alittle sketchy on the road.

Well those khumo m/ts arent that bad, check out bias super swampers:lol: .. They shake so dang bad and are so loud.(which doesnt bother me but bothers my dad) it was wierd though, because i never even noticed the extra shaking before my tire fell off that time :lol: If its a daily driver, just get some decent all terrains. Just depends what you're idea of offroad is.