Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pictures of my new Project Car...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Brings back memories of my 1st Subaru. But of course, in ALOT better condition:

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

I pick it up a week from Saturday. The only problem is I dont have anywhere to park it... From what i've heard, it needs a radiator and a CV Joint. Moosens, you know we'll be in touch. Think you can scrounge up a couple working CV's? and/or a Radiator??

There are alot more pix here:

http://usmb.net/gallery/albuo14

What do you guys think?

-Brian

I just saw one of those (same color too) on the side of the road today with a DOT sticker on it. Not in near as good condition as that one.

About a year ago there was a 78/79 wagon at my local u-pull-it. I pulled a push bar just like that one off it. It had the most immaculate black interior I'd ever seen for a junkyard car. Unfortunately they crushed it shortly after.

btw...Nice score!

Nice car! I'm so glad to see people starting to take a renewed interest in Gen 1s. I was beginning to think Paul and I were all that was left!

Let me know if I can help with any parts.

http://m2.aol.com/subaru3

Todd

79 DL wagon

78 DL wagon

79 GF

80 BRAT

95 Impreza AWD

95 Impreza coupe

91 Legacy Lsi

76 VESPA Ciao

77 VESPA Ciao

74 VESPA Ciao

NICE WAGON!!!!!!!!! I have to agree with most of you guys here. I really like my 82 Brat but I LOVE my 80 Brat more. Its just that more vintage look of the gen1s with their round headlights and stuff. I guess Ive always like them better because my very first car was a 79 Brat when I was in highschool many, many moons ago.:brolleye: Hey Brian you can keep it here in OH if you need to.:brow: Congrats..................