Ultimate Subaru Message Board

a big thumbs up to rob(turbone)!!

I can't say enough good about Rob...

...and Ken...

...and Ed...

...and Alan...

...and Mark...

...and so many others in my local region and elsewhere.

Rob was the one that gave me a good look at the USMB community, and all of the others have reinforced that view ever since.

this forum helps keep me (and im sure others) sane in a world full of human beings that have lost their love for life. I hate to wax philosphical and all, but i really was overjoyed to find this community grown up around these cars.

Ive said it before, when i had first joined. Its like all the good people who used to be VW ppl (some of the most ingenious mechanics ive ever known, even jesse james said it on monster garage) just sorta went japanese water cooled, and became soob nuts. This entire community is probably more akin to me, as far as mindset, than just about any other family, community, or network ive been a part of. I haven't had any tangible experiences, beyond help from and to people on this forum in the form of textual advice, etc... (ie, no parts trading hands, yet at least) but I will say that theres a pile of NOS soob stuff that i believe is too old for my use (i think its ea81 stuff) buried in my uncles shop somewhere. I am champing at the bit to get to it all, photograph and catalog it, and sell it here. not for the profit, they will be priced to sell (although my uncle HAS been paying rent to store it for some time now, and some return would be nice) I want to sell it more to give people out there brand new distributors, wiper motor, etc etc. i cant wait to give myself some positive karma in this group, just because I feel I owe it already.

+1 for the entire forum, I only wish i had some cash to donate since i use so many of the system resources on whatever server the site is hosted on (notice how many threads you see with my name as the last poster? i thought some of you might have)

Uh, yeah.

I notice that you try and post to every thread, every day:-p

But I'm glad the board is here to help with your sanity:cool: :brow:

ive been out of work for two weeks. sanity indeed.

itll get better soon, i promise!!!! im just laying about the house poking on the internet for jobs ALOT, and also using it to pass the time. i dont do the whole television thing. I mean, theres a set in the living room, but i dont even think my VCR is plugged into it. I cant even guarantee the TV is plugged into the wall.. :rolleyes:

and i just talk when i have something to say. theres no obsessive compulsive aspect involved at all. honest. at least, all the little voices in my head are telling me there isnt..... :banana: