Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Speaking of people NOT following through....

Hey guys,it's been mentioned in several posts lately and I just want to say a few words.

#1-on my end,if I need to be reminded of something then DO IT.I always tell EVERYONE that when we begin a deal of any type.I can't keep track of everything here and stay on top of it all by just one email or seeing one post reply here.So,if someone feels I dropped the ball simply email me and we'll talk it over like ADULTS.

#2-there's been a few people lately who actually emailed and said they were sending money and going to complete deals who HAVEN'T.....if you wish to back out that's fine,just say so.If you just want my home address to add me to some junk mail B/S then go scratch your backside and don't EVER bother me again.

No need to reply,no need to apologize.If you feel this is directed at you,I apologize.This is a general message pertaining to all who want to make deals with me.

Keep after me through email and I'll get your stuff going as long as you've paid for it.Sometimes even if you haven't.

And on that note I sincerely apologize to those who have paid me and have not recieved their goods.I'm trying and will make a true effort this coming month to settle up.

Namely:

Witte-the 5 lug conv. stuff

Syrinx-rear slider

Todd-70's auto tranny(not paid but that's not necesary so sleep well)...anyone else please email me,but I think that's it.

Believe me I feel terrible every time I think of this stuff.I truely appreciate your patience and understanding and you have to know I don't intend on burning anyone.

Moosens, although you said don't reply, I will. I did not make that comment (in another post) about anyone specifically and especially not about you. One doesn't hang around the board and enjoy the sterling reputation you have (and rightly deserve) without being worthy of it. If you took offense to it, I appologize. I was making reference (without naming names) to a couple of recent posts saying things like " I have parts, just ask" and then we never see anything from that person again. With the recent post about ripoffs on other boards from people posting and then taking the money and never delivering on the goods, and that I just sent a check for something I may never see( I sincerely hope I am wrong), I felt the need to pipe up. Again, sorry if I offended you.

(sincerely thanks yo!)

ummm I'm wondering if I too have forgotten to get back with folks on a few things (non-financial dealings only though)

I can only assume(too easily) that I have been missing the boat and train on some stuff but can't quite put my finger on it yet.

:o

"Not wanting to jack your thread, if you wanted this to be a *thread* ... just didn't want to loose sight of the thought so ... okay?

Northguy,no sweat,no offense taken.Your post did trigger me though.Got me to thinking how slow I am and that I kind of suck at getting things done quickly so that's why I started off like I did.

I also agree with the scamsters these days.We all need to watch out.As soon as the economy goes south the dirtbags get to scamming.

Bottom line on my end-family first,Subaru stuff a little behind them.And sometimes it seems like I'm never going to get things going then all of a sudden I pull an all nighter and blast through it all.

My other bitch was about people going to third base and not scoring the run....I'm sure some folks just forget or realize they can't cover the price,etc. A little communication is all I ask if you can't or won't complete a deal.

Onward!!!!!!

I'm also replying: Sorry it took me 56 months to pay up for the '75, and please don't forget the 3-door that's currently waiting for a tranny, I'd like to see my mom in a 4WD before snow flies. She was going to try limping the GLF with the CV joint that's in it, but that will only be an option for another couple weeks or so. Thanks, Andrew

Edit: For those of you who are also laughing, I meant 6 months, NOT 56.

no sweat Andrew.I'm laughing because I can see where lots of folks are going to think they're on my poop list or someone else's. but that's never the case unless you disapear and owe me some dough.

No worries mates.Just setting the recoed straight.I think it kind of gives a bunch of us a little kick in the pants.I'm one that needed it too to some degree.New Year's Resolution:I'm not overloading myself with Subaru stuff to ship.

Andrew-mom's silver 3door before the snow flies??:lol: I'll give it my best shot.Still need that tranny OR I'm making it a D/R 5spd like it ought to be!!!:grin: .....and I think it was 57months but who's counting?j/k no sweat,all's well and the '75 returns to my possesion some day,it's in the cards.;)

I'll find you a tranny if necessary--you would have killed me if I told you what Mom did to the '75 on her latest (and last) attempt to drive a stick (no harm done, but it took a little while and a lot of elbow grease to get the paint back to yellow from chlorophyll-colored). :-\ As for said '75 returning to your possession--I'll leave it to your son in my will:-)

I for one am Also slow or super slow sometimes....:(

I've owed Moosens a Set of Spider Mags for over a year now.......Can't ship them with scab tires on them, and Just finally got those busted off the wheels.....

So after a year of waiting he finally gets them shipped....:banana:

I'll be calling you Mossens to get shipping info today or tomorrow.....

Later your Slow Bud in Oregon.......

:banana: Alright!!!!!! Good to see so many confessions! LOL!!!!:banana:

Repent!!!! Repent!!!! You're all welcome to come to the First Subaru Church of the Resurection and be HEALED!!!!

Amen!

Mudrat,no sweat,we've communicated and I completely understand.And to the new guy (syphon?),no sweat at all.

Like I said,there's a ton of us who need a good kick in the pants on this issue.We all bathe in the same mud.Cheers!!!

As for me,I'm planning on a big pot of coffee and an all nighter to blast this stuff out.

Witte has been a complete saint-over 1 full year waiting for his 5lug stuff.Don't feel bad John.:grin:

:drunk: Cheers

No sweat!!! Hey everybody,it was just a post to rattle the cage a little.It was partly intended for myself as well.

I have no real problem with any of you and I hope you can say the same about me.

Only MF'er I have a problem with is "Alcyone31" from the old board,not sure if he's here under a new name or what.He's the only one in all my years here(first board onward)who's burned me for something.Don't get me going on that subject as I'm sure tempted to risk jail time.I'll catch up to his rump roast and I'll get even.He's already on the poop list with the Subaru techs where we both go for parts and advice.