Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone from Georgia or the surrounding states?

Wow, quadriple post! Never seen that before...

The tail of the dragon isn't a difficult trail, it's a paved road 11 miles? with something like 318 turns? There are some national forest trails right off from it, nothing too difficult I'd imagine since the WRX guys run them.

I'll check with that guy I know and get some more info on them...

sorry about that... stupid computer is freakin out and so am I, lol. yeah, I know what it is now. I remember a neighbor of mine who had a WRX had been on the tail of the dragon... said it was alot of fun. anybody know of any large areas of mud or someplace with lots of deep puddles? there's a mantainance trail in Knoxville with alot of deep puddles... (about 8"-12" deep, but I think they keep it closed off now, and part of it is just too extreme for non-lifted rigs) I think we'd all have a little more fun if some dirt was involved :banana:

Yall could always come down thisaways... I've got a 564,961 acre national forest for us to play in. Plenty of fire roads capable of high speed rallyX type driving, and even more offroad trails for stockers and a handful of trails if you've got the balls. :P

Then theres my buddy that owns a bog-in in a nearby town... with a deep hole for the big guys, a shallow pan style pond for the stock trucks, and a sling pit, thats about 4" of slick slinging mud with a hardpack bottom.

As for everything else, later is better. If doing the dragon, I'd prefer away from memorial day, as theres only so many punks with fart can equipped WRXs I can handle in any given day.

Yall could always come down thisaways... I've got a 564,961 acre national forest for us to play in. Plenty of fire roads capable of high speed rallyX type driving, and even more offroad trails for stockers and a handful of trails if you've got the balls. :P

Then theres my buddy that owns a bog-in in a nearby town... with a deep hole for the big guys, a shallow pan style pond for the stock trucks, and a sling pit, thats about 4" of slick slinging mud with a hardpack bottom.

OMG. yep, I don't care what everybody else says. GUYS, WE'RE GOIN TO FLORIDA!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::grin: